Execution: 1-pole, 2-pole, 3-pole, 4 pole
Current: 160 A to 1600 A
Type of mounting: supporting rails, mounting plates, busbar
Various terminal connections
Numerous accessories: Trim frame, multiple covers, etc.
- comply with the electrical requirements specified VDE 0636/21, EN 60947-3, VDE 0660/107 and consequently an up to date level of technology. Their breaking and short-circuit resistance offers greatest possible security for the energy distribution.
- covers are made of self-extinguishing polycarbonate.
- have a body which is formed of glass-fibre reinforced polyamide or polyester.
- are equipped with contacts of silver-plated electrolytic copper that are torsion-free mounted in the casing. Robust, mechanically galvanized steel springs provide constant, non-aging contact pressure.
- offer greatest possible protection against accidental contact even when the switch cover is open. The heat-resistant two-part inner cover can be removed easily by the aid of tools.
- have large inspection windows that easily allow the operational state of the fuses to be observed.
- offer different methods of mounting. They can be fixed on mounting plates and supporting rails (with accessories) on horizontal busbars.
- can be provided with a wide range of cable terminations such as screw, cable clamp, contact prism, bridge clamp, etc.
- may be equipped with an auxiliary switch (1 NC or 1 NO or change-over contact) as well as protective motor switch for supervision of fuses.
Download our product catalogs