HRC-Fuse-Load-Switches vertical design
Execution: 1-pole, 3-pole
Current: 160 A to 1250 A
Type of mounting: claw clamp, screw
Various terminal connections
Accessories: Cover strip, cobers, fuse supervising equipment, etc.
- comply with the electrical requirements specified VDE 0636/21, IEC 947-3, VDE 0660/107 and consequently an up to date level of technology. Their breaking and short-circuit resistance offers greatest possible security for the energy distribution.
- covers are made of self-extinguishing polycarbonate or coated steel cover.
- have a body which is formed of glass-fibre reinforced polyamide or polyester.
- are equipped with contacts of silver-plated electrolytic copper that are torsion-free mounted in the casing. Robust, mechanically galvanized steel springs provide constant, non-aging contact pressure.
- offer greatest possible protection against accidental contact (devices executed according to BGV A3).
- have large inspection windows that easily allow the operational state of the fuses to be observed.
- can be fixed on different busbar systems (60 mm, 100 mm and 185 mm).
- can be provided with a wide range of cable terminations such as screw, cable clamp, contact prism, bridge clamp, etc.
- may be equipped with an auxiliary switch (change-over contact) as well as protective motor switch for supervision of fuses.
Download our product catalogs