HRC-Fuse-Bases vertical design
Execution: open design, protected according to VBG 4
Current: 160 A to 1250 A
Type of mounting: claw clamp, screw
Connection: Connection is possible at top or bottom by rotating the base
Various terminal connections
Accessories: contact shroud, bars for current transformers, etc.
- comply with the electrical requirements specified VDE 0636/21, IEC 947-3, VDE 0660/107 and consequently an up to date level of technology. Their breaking and short-circuit resistance offers greatest possible security for the energy distribution.
- have a body which is formed of glass-fibre reinforced polyamide or polyester.
- are equipped with contacts of silver-plated electrolytic copper that are torsion-free mounted in the casing. Robust, mechanically galvanized steel springs provide constant, non-aging contact pressure.
- offer greatest possible protection against accidental contact (devices executed according to BGV A3).
- can be fixed on different busbar systems (60 mm, 100 mm and 185 mm).
- can be provided with a wide range of cable terminations such as screw, cable clamp, contact prism, bridge clamp, etc.
Download our product catalogs